Find a program your reader will love.
Choose times that work.
Create a lasting memorymemories.
How They Do It . . . The Secret Life of Authors
Authors of over 130 books, Dave and Neta Jackson have taught writing seminars to young people all over the United States as well as in China and Canada. This is your chance to get tips on how you might become an author, too.
30 Minute Program
(1) Parents and participants should click HERE to view an introductory video.
(2) Participants should read at least one Trailblazer Book by Dave and Neta Jackson. Click HERE and select "Bookshelf" on the bottom navigation bar to review and order.
In this Talkabook, we share . . .
- How we became authors.
- Can a slow reader and a poor speller become a good writer.
- Where we get our book ideas.
- What comes first: plot or character.
- Ways to break “writer’s block.”
- Four kinds of authors who don’t write books.
- How we organize our writing days.
For the remainder of our time, participats can ask us about our other books, how we write as a team, what are the largest obstacles to getting published, or any related question.
About the Author
Dave and Neta Jackson are award-winning authors of 40 TRAILBLAZER BOOKS for young readers. They've also taught writing seminars to young people all over the United States as well as in China and Canada. This is your chance to get tips on how you might become an author, too.Visit profile and see all programs