Find a program your reader will love.
Choose times that work.
Create a lasting memorymemories.
"I'll Never Forget You As Long As I Live" characters
Reveal every side of your characters by showing not telling-the good, the bad and the very good. Bring a short list of your favorite book/movie/tv characters and why you like them as well as paper and a writing tool.
2. What makes a great character?
3. Do we have to like all the characters?
4. Show don't tell mini-workshop
5. Writing and/or drawing time
6. Share! (and possible costume dress up time)
About the Author
Mary Bleckwehl writes for kids, loves to talk to kids about their stories and dreams, used to teach kids, raised some of her own and actually was a kid once upon a time!Visit profile and see all programs