Find a program your reader will love.
Choose times that work.
Create a lasting memorymemories.
My Day with a Camel
From Classroom Teacher to Author, & Illustrator, I come to embrace imagination through storytelling. Diann talks about “Embracing Imagination” and the process of how she comes up with her stories and ecourages the young writers to develop their own story in the process. An engaging conversation and questioning with the author and the young writers.
- how she comes up with her stories and first the idea she wants to get across in a story.
- highlights of her book Harry the Camel who lives in the desert in Dubai. The kids discover that Harry went from wishing he were a horse to being proud to be a camel.
- Stimulate the imagination about deserts in the UAE and camels
Imagination leads to Purpose
Pictures of camels in other places
Where would you want to travel with your camel
WHAT IF A CAMEL LIVED IN ……
- Ideas for your camel
- Purpose of the story: “What point would you want to get across?”
- Story Art leads to Storytelling = Embracing Imagination
About the Author
I am a former pre-K thru elementary teacher and a technology teacher in grades 1-8. I love the art of storytelling and recently brought my stories to print. I have five books published, The Little Girl in the Moon * The Little Girl in the Moon - The Big Idea * The Little Girl in the Moon - Moxie and Tycho Town * The Moonling Adventures - Serengeti * Harry the Camel. My first chapter book will be out this October. Title To be revealed soon in my newsletter. www. diannfloydboehm.com.Visit profile and see all programs