Find a program your reader will love.
Choose times that work.
Create a lasting memorymemories.
Susanna's Midnight Ride: Historical Research Is Fun!
I have a highly interactive approach and would love to tailor my talk to your child's specific interests. My goal is to bring history to life and install an interest in history that will last throughout your child's life.
45 Minute Program
- Susanna’s Place in History – The Girl Who Won the Revolutionary War
- The Importance of “Research”
- Yes, You Are A Writer – Learn to Express Yourself!
- The Elements of a Story – Setting, Plot, Character, Conflict, Theme, & Point-of-View
- The Five Senses – Touch, Taste, Hear, See, & Smell
- Details — Show, Don’t Tell
- The Power of Dialogue
- Outlining and Editing Your Draft
About the Author
An award-winning author and enthusiastic school speaker, Libby loves to visit America's historical sites - and get kids excited about history! "Susanna's Midnight Ride: The Girl Who Won the Revolutionary War" is based on a TRUE story and also offers a STUDY GUIDE.Visit profile and see all programs