Find a program your reader will love.
Choose times that work.
Create a lasting memorymemories.
Telling Stories About COVID-19
Participants write and share about the challenges of COVID-19
- Share objects that represent COVID-19
- Create a list of things they miss during the pandemic and create a group poem with this list
- Celebrate the tiny things they like about living
This workshop allows for a safe space to share the challenges we face during COVID-19 and allows participants to:
- Express what they miss and create a poem out of it
- Encourage resiliency with techniques like looking to the positive things in our lives
Participants need paper and pencil for this workshop. Torran will share free access to his Young Adult novel in verse Piñata Moon and how he used the writing process to focus on resiliency.
About the Author
Torran Anderson has published over fifty books in a wide range of formats including fiction, non-fiction, poetry, apps and emerging digital avenues.Visit profile and see all programs