Find a program your reader will love.
Choose times that work.
Create a lasting memorymemories.
Telling Stories About Loss
Learn what makes for a great beginning and explore loss in a safe environment.
- Learn about what makes for a great opening sentence
- Create a social media post for an item they lost
- Learn about why Torran wrote the book Piñata Moon to explore loss
For this workshop:
- Participants need paper and pencil
- It can be done with individuals or groups
- Torran will provide free digital access to the book Piñata Moon
About the Author
Torran Anderson has published over fifty books in a wide range of formats including fiction, non-fiction, poetry, apps and emerging digital avenues.Visit profile and see all programs