Find a program your reader will love.
Choose times that work.
Create a lasting memorymemories.
THE VERY LAST LEAF: Leaves, Trees & Facing Your Fears
In this unbe-LEAF-able presentation by Author Stef Wade, you will learn about the life cycle of a leaf, enjoy a read aloud of THE VERY LAST LEAF, and learn how to face your fears, just like Lance Cottonwood. This is a great visit for the autumn season, for graduation time, or for any child who struggles with facing the unknown.
In this presentation you will:
- learn the life cycle and function of a leaf
- explore different types of trees
- enjoy a read aloud of THE VERY LAST LEAF
- discuss the best way to face your fears
- learn who we don't always have to be perfect
- get to ask the author ANYTHING!
This presentation is best suited for ages 3 and older and will be adjusted according to the participants level.
You better be-LEAF that is Stef's excited to meet with you!
About the Author
Stef Wade is the best-selling author of A PLACE FOR PLUTO, THE VERY LAST LEAF, and Q & U CALL IT QUITS (June 2021). She loves a good pun, sneaky learning, and a fresh donut.Visit profile and see all programs