Find a program your reader will love.
Choose times that work.
Create a lasting memorymemories.
Wild Card Q&A!
Ask Sofiya whatever burning questions you can come up with!
For 30 minutes, Sofiya is an open book for all your questions about whatever you can think of, including but not limited to:
- Goats and how cool they are
- Strategies to get all the korok seeds in Breath of the Wild
- Mental health*
- What it's like being an author
- The grossest thing she's ever seen in the hospital
- Why "Avatar: The Last Airbender" is the best cartoon of all time
- What it was like to be in the military
- Functioning with ADHD
- Her favorite historical events
- The best way to write books that make people CRY!
* This is not a mental health visit, though! Please see your own therapist if you're experiencing a mental health crisis or need advice/information about treatment!
About the Author
Sofiya Pasternack is a mental health professional, the highly-distractible author of fantasy for kids, and prone to oversharing gross medical stories. She's the author of Sydney Taylor Book Honor ANYA AND THE DRAGON (HMH 2019), and ANYA AND THE NIGHTINGALE (HMH 2020).Visit profile and see all programs